Let property optional extras

Insurance specifically designed to cover a rented property

Searching for information on let property insurance either means you're a landlord or you're looking to become a landlord in the near future.

Landlords insurance is specifically designed to cover a rented property. In the UK, rented properties are split in to three categories: furnished, unfurnished and part furnished. With regards to let property insurance, this makes little difference as in all of the above options there are elements of buildings and contents cover.

What is the make up of our let property insurance?

  • Buildings insurance
  • Contents insurance
  • Legal expenses cover
  • Rent cover
  • Legal liability cover

Have you already started a quote?

Just enter your reference number and email address to recall your quote.

Need a little bit of help?
Why not give us a call...

01608 647640